Thursday, May 24, 2007

zine zine zine

I didn't want to write about these things out of order, but the photos from the two student panels remain trapped on my digital camera, so I guess in the meantime I will write about how things are going with the zine: last Sunday I got together with Bridget and Laura from class at the Flame Tree Music cafe in town, and together we went over all the submissions and did some editing. Not much, mostly just a spelling and grammar check, fixing stray commas, stuff like that. In most cases there was scarcely anything that needed fixing in those areas anyway.



Next up I need to make the changes in the word documents, then I can get printing. I have a rough plan of lay-out in my head already, and today I settled on what the text on the front cover will say. I won't reveal it here, people wanting to know will have to buy a copy, ha ha.

June 2 is the day it all has to be ready by. I won't lie, I am quite stressed about it, not because I don't think I can get it done, but because there is just so much to do, both for this subject and others and it is quite overwhelming.

I have a half-table booked for the day, and I am planning to also sell copies of Tide for the uni, as well as maybe jewellery and other small items that I have made myself, assuming I have time to y'know, make them.

No comments: